Business operator handling personal information
Purpose of use of user's personal information
＜Personal information obtained directly from the user
(1) Responses to user inquiries and consultations
(1) Responses to inquiries and consultations from users
(2) Contacting and informing the user
(3) Personal authentication of the user
(4) Provision to our company's business partners or individual business owners selected by the user (hereinafter referred to as "our business partners")
(5) Provision to our company's business partners for payment, shipment, and provision of goods, etc. on our company's services
(6) Provision to our company's business partners of registered information
(7) Contact for questionnaires, campaigns, and other information provision
(9) To provide information that cannot be used to identify individuals
(10) To outsource the operation of our company's business, after taking protective measures
(11) In addition to the preceding items, to provide the Service and other services operated by the Company
(12) To use personal information such as photos and names included in the contents of advertisements commissioned by our business partners for advertisements.
Purpose of use of personal information of our business partners
＜Personal information obtained directly from the individual
(1) Responses to inquiries from and consultation with our business partners
(2) Confirmation, communication, and notification of the status of our business partners' use of this service (including whether or not they are employed, etc.)
(3) Personal authentication of our business partners in the businesses operated by our company.
(4) Contacting for questionnaires, campaigns, and other information provision
(5) Outsourcing our business operations with protective measures
(6) Providing you with information that cannot be personally identified
(7) In addition to the preceding items, to provide the Service and other services operated by the Company
(8) Obtaining telemarketing information from contractors and using it for telemarketing
(9) Personal information of the person in charge of our business partners obtained by telephone in telemarketing, used for business partner management.
Purpose of use of personal information of the person who made the inquiry
(1) Response to inquiries and consultation
(2) Contact and notification
(3) Contact for questionnaires, campaigns, and other information provision
(4) Subcontracting for our business operations with protective measures in place
In order to achieve the purposes of use described in Section 7.4 and 7.5, we will provide the personal information of users to our business partners as follows.
(1) Purpose of use of the User's personal information *Section 7(4)
To provide the following items in electronic media for the user's service use procedures on the Company's website or application
Name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, and other items necessary for service use procedures
(2) Purpose of use of user's personal information *Section 7(5)
To pay for, ship, and provide goods on our services, the following items are provided in paper and electronic media
Name, bank account information, product shipping address, contact information, and other items necessary for the payment and shipping of goods.
Handling of behavioral history using cookie information
(1) About Cookie Information
The Company uses Cookie information to collect information on the behavioral history of users who access the Website, such as the pages viewed and the time of use.
The collected behavioral history information is used to protect user privacy, improve convenience, optimize the effectiveness of advertising, and understand usage conditions. This data is anonymous and does not include personal information such as name, address, or date of birth.
(2) Access analysis
We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website.
Google Analytics uses cookie information to collect information about users.
(3) Effective display of advertisements
In order to distribute appropriate advertisements to users, the Company may use the services of the following partner companies to customize the content of advertisements for each user based on the user's browsing history. Cookie information used in this service is used only for the purpose of delivering advertisements, and is not used for any other purpose or for the collection of personal information.
If you wish to disable cookie information, please access the opt-out page of the following partner companies and follow the instructions to disable cookies. Users can also change their browser settings to refuse to accept cookies or to display a warning when cookie information is received (please refer to the instructions for the browser you are using for details). However, if you refuse to accept Cookie information, you may not be able to use some of the Services (for example, you may not be able to use some of the Services that are available only after logging in to the Services).
Yahoo Japan Corporation
Outsourcing of personal information processing
The Company may outsource part or all of its personal information handling operations.
Voluntary nature of personal information provision
When using this service, we ask you to provide us with personal information necessary to achieve the purpose of use. You do not necessarily have to answer all of the questions, but if you do not answer all of the questions, you may not be able to use some of the sites and services operated by the Company.
Request for discontinuation of use of personal information
Users may request that the Company stop using all or part of their personal information, and in this case, the Company shall promptly stop using such information in accordance with the Company's regulations. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of personal information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop collecting such information only when the User withdraws from the Service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
Correction and suspension of use of personal information
In the event that the Company is requested by a User to correct the content of his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is not true, or to suspend the use of his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use previously announced or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming the request from the User. In the case of a request to stop the use of personal information based on the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and notify the user to that effect. If the Company decides not to correct or suspend the use of the information based on reasonable grounds, the Company will notify the User to that effect.
In the event that the Company receives a request from a user to erase the user's personal information, the Company shall, if it deems it necessary to respond to the request, erase the personal information after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and notify the user to that effect.
However, if the Company is not obligated to correct or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of this section shall not apply.
Procedures for requesting disclosure
(1) Contact for requests for disclosure, etc.
Address: Yamawa Shibuya Building 7F, 36-1 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(2) Acceptance of requests for disclosure, etc.
For requests for disclosure, etc., please contact us by e-mail or visit us in person.
(3) Identification method
Telephone: Name, telephone number, e-mail address
In person: ID such as driver's license or passport
The Company will charge a handling fee of 1,000 yen (including tax) per request.
(5) Method of requesting disclosure, etc. by proxy
(5) How to request disclosure, etc. by a representative: Please submit the following documents depending on the relationship with the person in question.
Documents to confirm that you have the right of legal representation: 1 copy
(A copy of the family register or, in the case of a person with parental authority, a copy of an insurance card with the names of dependents entered is also acceptable.
(A copy of the family register or, in the case of a person with parental authority, a copy of the insurance card of the dependent is also acceptable) ・Documents to confirm the identity of the legal representative
(A copy of the legal representative's driver's license or health insurance card)
Proxy by power of attorney
A letter of proxy
One document to confirm the identity of the proxy
(A copy of the proxy's driver's license or health insurance card)
Contact for inquiries and complaints about personal information
The Company reserves the right to change this policy as necessary. In the event of any changes, the Company will notify users in advance. However, in the case of a change in content that requires the consent of the user under the law, the Company shall obtain the consent of the user in a manner prescribed by the Company.